Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT) worksheets for personality disorders
- CBT for personality disorders presentation Download from nwlcbtttraining.net
Mentalisation based therapy (MBT)
- Mentalisation Based Therapy - training slides Download from ucl.ac.uk
- Mentalisation Based Therapy - clinical slides Download from ucl.ac.uk
Project Air has a selection of resources including fact sheets:
- What is a personality disorder
- Self-harm: what is it?
- Managing anger
- Managing emotions
- Effective communication
- Bateman, A. W., Tyrer, P. (2004). Psychological treatments for personality disorders. Advances in Psychiatric Treatment, 10, 378-388 Download from rcpsych.org
The Centre for Clinical Interventions (CCI) is an Australian mental health organisation that conducts research, provides training and supervision, and offers a clinical service. They have made some emotional regulation / distress tolerance resources.