Systemic, Family & Narrative Therapy
- Tip sheet for drawing genograms from Kentucky.gov
Questions & reflections
- Guidance on being part of a reflecting team Download reflecting aloud (0.1MB)
- Circular questions for assessment, formulation/evaluation, and intervention Download circular questions (0.1MB)
- An introductory guide to circular questions Download from the Australia and New Zealand Journal of Family Therapy
The Leeds Family Therapy & Research Centre produced the Leeds Systemic Family Therapy Manual, designed to be used both to standardise the therapeutic process in controlled outcome research, and also as a structure for training.
- Guide to healthy relationships Download from concordia.ca
- Narrative Therapy Mailing List A mailing list for therapists with an interest in narrative therapy
Narrative therapy resources
- The Dulwich Centre is an independent centre in Australia concerned with narrative therapy. They have articles by Michael White, and a publications page including free articles regarding narrative and other forms of therapy.
- NarrativePractice.com has an interesting article about therapeutic documents, and goes into useful detail about different kinds of therapeutic letter
- Commonly asked questions about Narrative therapy Download from narrativetherapylibrary.com
- Beating sneaky poo Download from narrativetherapylibrary.com
- Boston, P. (2000). Systemic family therapy and the influence of post-modernism. Advances in Psychiatric Treatment, 6, 450-457 Download from rcpsych.org