Forgiveness is an important treatment for resolving anger. Much of the academic research on forgiveness has been conducted by Professor Robert Enright, and he has authored an excellent book on the subject.
- A presentation on forgiveness by Gary Powell Download from GaryPowell.org
- Forgiveness, self and other Download from MindfulSelfCompassion.org
- The Enright Model of Psychological Forgiveness Download from couragerc.net
- Enright, R. D., Fitzgibbons, R. P. (2000). Helping clients forgive: An empirical guide for resolving anger and restoring hope. Washington DC: American Psychological Association
- Baskin, T. W., & Enright, R. D. (2004). Intervention studies on forgiveness: a meta‐analysis. Journal of Counseling & Development, 82(1), 79-90 Download from berkley.edu